When it comes to hair growth being patient is important for healthy growth. I am sure you dont want to sit around and watch your hair falls out. Although hair growth has to do with diet and it sometimes take years to get the length you want . Aloe vera for hair mask is a natural remedies to help stimulate its growth.
Benefits Of Aloe Vera For Hair
There are lots of product for hair care but sometimes the best remedies are the natural ones. Aloe vera is one of the best natural ingredients for healthy hair growth. A few benefits of aloe in hair but here are he most outstanding ones:
- Aloe vera contains proteolytic enzymes, which help heal and repair the damaged cells in your scalp. This improves the health of the hair follicles and indirectly boosts healthy and faster hair growth.
- Natural conditioner that does not leave hair greasy.
- Aloe vera’s high content of protein, vitamins, and minerals help it nourish your follicles and hair efficiently.
- Aloe has fungicidal properties to combat dandruff.
- Aloe Vera helps condition your hair, locking in nutrient and moisture.
You Will Need
- 4 tbsp Fresh Aloe Vera Gel
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Egg Yolk
- Shower Cap
Remove the gel from the aloe Leaf, place it in a bowl and mix all the other ingredients together. Mix until smooth and consistent.Apply the mixture to hair, focusing your ends and roots. Once your hair is fully covered, massage your scalp for 2-5 minutes. Then cover the hair with a shower cap and let it stay for 30+ minutes. Wash hair out with regular shampoo and cool water. Condition as usual and let hair dry naturally.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Inspired Beauty (@realinspiredbeauty) on